Are You Eligible To Join Ashland Credit Union?
Membership to a credit union is limited. Make sure you meet one of the below criteria.
Membership is extended to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in the following communities:
- Minnesota (Minnesota counties of Washington, Dakota, Ramsey, or Hennepin)
- FIVCO Area Development District (Kentucky counties of Boyd, Carter, Elliott, Greenup, and Lawrence)
- Bluegrass Area Development District (Kentucky counties of Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Powell, Scott, and Woodford)
Membership is extended to current and former full-time, part-time, and volunteer employees of our select employer groups and their family members. Contract employees currently working at a sponsor company facility are also eligible. Eligible employer groups found in the Cottage Grove area include:
- Andeavor Refinery
- Marathon Oil / Petroleum
- Nexeo Solutions
- Oldcastle Materials
- Pilot Flying J
- SuperMom’s Bakery
- Speedway LLC
Other employer groups are also eligible. See our national homepage at www.ashlandcu.org for a list.
Membership is also available to the immediate family of current members as well as any person who resides in the same household* as an eligible individual.
Family Eligibility Includes spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, aunts & uncles, nieces & nephews, stepbrothers & stepsisters, and in-laws.
We are excited that you have chosen Ashland CU as your financial partner. In just a few minutes, we will gather all the information we need to set up your account, verify your identity, and get you started on the path to financial freedom!
In order to successfully complete your application, you will need to be able to provide:
- Contact and identifying information (such as DOB, SSN) for yourself and any other account owners
- Your drivers license or other government-issued ID.
- The names of any beneficiaries on your account.
Once completed, we will contact you with information on how to start using your new account within one business day.
Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask your name, physical address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your drivers license or other identifying documents. We will let you know what additional information is required.